Who can apply for the accelerator program?
The program is open for any startup with at least a prototype or MVP. The program will have two tracks
- A 3-month virtual program for early-stage startups (with on-campus sessions on two Fridays and Saturdays in a month)
- Customized deep-engaged mentoring for early-growth stage (post MVP, in-market traction) startups
What does one get from the accelerator program?
The accelerator program will be a combination of group sessions as well as individual one-on-one mentoring interventions.
The accelerator program will help startups sharpen the following aspects:
- Technology: Via sessions by industry veterans and technology experts
- Go-to-market: Via workshops by marketing gurus, and CXOs
- Business plans: Via dedicated mentors (CXOs or senior investors) covering
- Business model, pricing and business case
- Milestones and business road map
- Business plan and fund-raising strategy
Our approach is to dive deep into each startup to make a comprehensive assessment and identify specific areas of business that need strengthening. Based on this, relevant mentors will be identified for each startup. Additionally, mentors and startups will have managed access to an extended pool of subject matter experts.
Much much funding will startups get?
At the end of the program startups will get a chance to present to the EV Syndicate as well as to angel investors, VCs, corporate VCs and family offices on LetsVenture. The investment range will be from Rs.50 lacs for early-stage ventures to upto Rs.10 cr for growth-stage ventures.
Does a startups have to participate in the accelerator program to qualify for funding?
No. Select startups that are investment-ready may skip the accelerator program. Our selection committee will recommend the best approach for you.